Re: [mylyn-integrators] Problems writing a custom context bridge

Hi Shawn,

thanks for the confirmation - I think do now get how things are working in the context view.

What I try (or tried) to accomplish is to store my own type of objects (actually EMF objects) in the context of a task - therefore I wrote my own bridge in the first place. In principle this kind of work is at present also done by Miles Parker and Benjamin Muskalla (we had some conversation in the mylyn list) but that initiative is at early stage and in the meantime I tried to do some hacks to get experience and some quick results.

Regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

You are correct that the entire workspace is provided and we filter it
to show only what is in the context. What are you trying to do and
maybe I would be able to help come up with a work around.

Shawn

--
Shawn Minto
sminto@xxxxxxxxx