Re: [mylyn-integrators] How to best observer task submission

Hi Steffen,

for time being I use the workaround to observe submit jobs - I get enough information before job is started and after job was done.
If I find the time I will anyhow try to provide a feature request.

Thanks Jan

Hi,

it depends on how integrate with Mylyn. If you have a custom editor you can override AbstractTaskEditorPage.handleTaskSubmitted() but otherwise there is no API support for listening to task submissions. Please feel free to file an enhancement request with a little bit of background about your use case and we'd be happy to consider adding a listener extension.

Steffen