Re: [mylyn-integrators] wikitext packages

Yes, that dependency should resolve against org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.ui 3.6. If that bundle is present in your target environment but you are still getting errors you could try reloading the Target Platform in the preferences under Plug-in Development > Target Platform or switch to one of the target definitions provided in org.eclipse.mylyn.releng: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Contributor_Reference#Target_Environment

Steffen