Re: [mylyn-integrators] wikitext packages

Hi Jacek,

you can find the new repository locations on the download page: http://eclipse.org/mylyn/downloads/ . Git and CVS locations are listed in the contributors reference: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Contributor_Reference#Checkout . In case that doesn't answer your question, please let us know which packages you are looking for specifically.

Steffen