[mylyn-integrators] release review passed, RC4 build available

Some good news from the releng department: The Mylyn 3.6 release
review was declared successful [1]! This means we have a green light
to release on June 22.

The other good news is that the final Mylyn 3.6 build with the version
3.6.0.v20110608-1400 was contributed to Indigo RC4 so we will actually
have something to release. The release is accessible through the
snapshots update site for testing:
http://download.eclipse.org/mylyn/snapshots/3.6 or directly from the
archive if you require a stable location, e.g. for product builds:
http://downloads.eclipse.org/mylyn/archive/3.6.0/v20110608-1400/ .

Indigo RC4 is followed by a two week silent period that is reserved
for testing, website updates etc. If all continues to go well and no
blocker bugs are found that require a respin of the release build the
RC4 build will be made available from the main update site in two
weeks.

Steffen

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg06171.html

--