Re: [mylyn-integrators] Problem with setting up the build workspace

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the assistance!

Regards,
Teodor

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:51 AM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out. The org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.identity
plug-in is missing from the psf. I'll add that. You check that out
manually from the mylyn CVS repository under
org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.

The other errors refer to projects available from git which we
unfortunately can not be included in the PSF since that is not
supported, yet. You can either manually fetch and import these
projects (see http://git.eclipse.org/c/) or close the
org.eclipse.mylyn.tests plug-in to get rid of the errors.

Steffen