Re: [mylyn-integrators] Problem with setting up the build workspace

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did the target platform, and also tried this with several different versions of Eclipse.

Since I have no clue what the problem might be, I am now trying to setup the build workspace in Linux. I already tried setting up the project with Eclipse 3.5.2, and it failed once again, this time producing much less errors though. Some packages, like "org.eclipse.swtbot" still cannot be resolved for some reason. I am now going to try Eclipse 3.6.2 with target platform 3.6.

If you have any further suggestions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Teodor