[mylyn-integrators] HTML field in rich task editor

Hi,

I'm working on mylyn connector for my comany's ALM system.
In task rich editor I would like to have a section that presents (read-only) a field containing piece of html (show preview, not source). Is there any existing component allowing that?

In fact the field I need to present/edit contians RTF content, but I have not found any existing component in SWT/mylyn that is able to edit rich text format. So, I dediced to at least show the rich content by converting the RTF into html, as it seems to me that would be easier to present html in rich task editor, that rtf.

Bartek

Najlepsze oferty na domy i mieszkania w Polsce!
Szutkaj tutaj >> http://linkint.pl/f2974

Back to the top