Re: [mylyn-integrators] how to control layout order of widgets in rich task editor

You can use BugzillaTaskEditorPage.createAttributeEditorFactory() as an example.

if (editor != null && taskAttribute.getId().startsWith(BugzillaCustomField.CUSTOM_FIELD_PREFIX)) {
editor.setLayoutHint(new LayoutHint(editor.getLayoutHint()) {

@Override
public int getPriority() {
return super.getPriority() * 10;
}