[mylyn-integrators] How to control order of Attributes in Task Editor?

I’m creating a custom integrator for an internal bug tracking database.

I have code like this:

public class MyTaskDataHandler extends AbstractTaskDataHandler {

   private void initializeNewTaskDataAttributes(final TaskData taskData, final MyClient myClient, final IProgressMonitor monitor) {

       final TaskAttribute summaryAttr = createAttribute(taskData, MyAttribute.SUMMARY)

       summaryAttr.setValue(taskData.getRoot().getAttribute(TaskAttribute.SUMMARY).getValue());

       …

  }

…

}

When I open a task into the Task Editor I see all the attributes that I create like above, but they are in seemingly random order.

Any help or pointers is appreciated.

Thanks, Gabe

Back to the top