[mylyn-integrators] [starteam] why TaskList View almost freeze?

Hi, Steffen

new problem coming...
i can retrieve a task list and display it in Mylyn TaskList view, but every time the mouse click in the view, especially, click on my task item, the view UI almost frozen..

1. i checked the TaskListView.java, nothing wrong found, all data/attributes retrieve from TaskData objects and ITask objects, no networking/remote access, so the UI seems OK
2. i add breakpoints on all my networking/remote access code, and click in the TaskListView, or change selections, no breakpoint hit, which means no remote access occurs, i think. And the UI still frozen time by time
3. i start the runtime eclipse with VM arguments: -Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:PermSize=256m, nothing changed

after doing these steps, i frustrated, did i miss anything? Steffen

  Thanks & Best Regards!

               ///
              (. .)
  |         Nick Tan          |