[mylyn-integrators] Retrieving Attribute Value List API

Hi All,

I'm looking for a mylyn Java  API  which allows to get Bugzilla

Attribute value list.

For example: suppose I want to get Possible values for the "Severity"

Attribute: I'd except to send to it "Severity" (or other constant) and

get a container with the proper values (i.e blocker, critical , major,

etc..)

The Attributes that I need the API for are: Product, Assignee, Severity and Status.

Here is a code snippet of what I’ve tried (without success – neededValues is empty):

      BugzillaAttributeMapper mapper = new BugzillaAttributeMapper(rep, connector);

      TaskAttribute sevAttribute = new TaskAttribute(taskData.getRoot(), BugzillaAttribute.BUG_SEVERITY.getKey());

      Map<String, String> neededValues = sevAttribute.getOptions();

I'd Appreciate any help with this Issue.

Regards,

Michael.

Back to the top