[mylyn-integrators] Content assist for PersonAttributeEditor

Hello!

I saw similar question in archive but seems there's no answer...

I'm trying to use PersonAttributeEditor which provides content assist if
you push Ctrl+Space. The problem that I can't find where the content
assist list is populated. For me it shows only person records which are
already selected somewhere (in other tasks). So if I didn't download any
tasks from repository or their Assigned To attribute is empty, I will
see an empty list. I would like to put in list all possible user records
for current project/tracker. Is it possible?

And another question. For my repository type (I'm writing connector for
CodeBeamer) it's possible to select roles in Assigned To field. Can I
replace the user icon in content assist with something else if I want to
put there users along with roles?

Thank you,
Ilya Ivanov

Back to the top