Re: [mylyn-integrators] Problem with XML-like markup

Zitat von David Green <dgreen99@xxxxxxxxx>:

Aaron,

Great to hear that you're using WikiText!

It looks to me as though you're trying to reuse some internal classes from
the TracWiki project.  The '!' character is an escape character with Trac
wiki markup.

I see.

I suggest that you stick with classes that are API.  In other words, avoid
any classes with package names that contain the word 'internal'.  You'll
find most of these in org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.core.

The "internal" was well hidden in the package name. Which base class do you suggest for me? I couldn't find much that extends PatternBasedElement (which seems to be the only supported base class for elements) in the core and nothing which offers me a simple "starts with"/"ends with" usage.

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top