[mylyn-integrators] TaskUiPlugin/TaskList are internal?

Thanks Steffen, for your response to my previous question about HTTP authentication.  I have another question, that seems like it should have a simple answer, but my study of the code implies otherwise.

When some event happens, I want to be able to activate a particular task (if it exists in the task list).  I figured out how to retrieve a TaskData object for a given task key/repository combo, but I can't figure out how to convert that thing to an ITask, or alternately, get an ITask, given a task key/repository combo.  All the methods of doing this (most of which funnel through TasksUiPlugin) seem to be marked internal, but ITaskActivityManager.activateTask requires an ITask.  What gives?  Going the other direction (respond when a task gets activated) was super easy.

Thanks!

Kristina Taylor
Software Developer

MKS Inc.

410 Albert Street
Waterloo, Ontario
N2L 3V3

519-883-3478

www.mks.com

When software is critical, build on MKS Integrity™

The information in this e-mail message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended only for the named addressee and any use or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please accept my apologies, notify me and be so kind as to delete all copies of the message. Thank you.

Back to the top