Re: [mylyn-integrators] Possible Values for different Mylyn TaskAttribute's

Priority is the only attribute that has a pre-defined range of values
and requires an explicit mapping. Generally all attributes are
optional and connectors are free to set any values. Some functionality
of the framework does require certain types though, e.g. the due date
attribute is expected to be convertible to a date through
AttributeMapper. You can take a look at DefaultTaskSchema for a list
of attributes that are mapped by the framework and their default
types.

TaskAttribute.TASK_KIND can be any text. JIRA uses "Defect" or "Task"
for instance depending on the type of an issue.

TaskAttribute.STATUS can by any text that describes the state of a
bug, e.g. "NEW" or  "RESOVLED FIXED". Note that the actual completion
state of a task is determined based on the
TaskAttribute.DATE_COMPLETION attribute and not the status.

Steffen