Re: [mylyn-integrators] Re: Loading large number of tickets in a connector

I can not provide any legal advice. The licenses etc. you need to
include will depend on the content you are intending to distribute.
You can find plenty information about the EPL and its requirements on
http://eclipse.org/legal/  .

Update sites and features are covered in the help documentation and
tutorials, e.g.:
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-Update/index.html

The process for adding contributions to Mylyn's discovery listing is
described on this Wiki page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Discovery

Steffen