RE: [mylyn-integrators] resource monitoring

Resource monitoring is needed for files created by the user to be added to the context.  If the SCM system that you’re using is not properly integrated with Eclipse, it could indeed pollute the context on checkout or other events.  In that event, you may want to use the following extension point to exclude particular projects or patterns.  Note that this can also be done by the user on the Preferences -> Tasks -> Resources page.

    <extension

         point="org.eclipse.mylyn.resources.ui.changeMonitoring">

            <exclude

            pattern=".*"/>

   </extension>

Mik