From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas Höhmann
Sent: December-27-09 2:25 AM
To: Mylyn Integrators list
Subject: Re: [mylyn-integrators] How to handle dynamic serverities and priorities in a connector - tasklist - legend etc.

Frank Becker schrieb:

Hi Andreas,

in getTaskKindOverlay you can use

try {

BugzillaRepositoryConnector connector = (BugzillaRepositoryConnector) TasksUi.getRepositoryConnector(task.getConnectorKind());

TaskRepository repository1 = TasksUi.getRepositoryManager().getRepository(task.getConnectorKind(),

task.getRepositoryUrl());

IProgressMonitor monitor = null;

RepositoryConfiguration repositoryConfiguration = connector.getRepositoryConfiguration(repository1, false,

monitor);

} catch (CoreException e) {

// TODO Auto-generated catch block

e.printStackTrace();

}

but actual I see now way that you can extend the UILegendControl to show the values per repository or product level. I think that you should create a new view in your connector.

Hope this helps.

Hi Frank,

thxs for your advice. It would be the best if the qc-mylyn-connector support the default mylyn-priorities/severities. Then the user must customize the each qc-repo in the settings-page. Maybe this will end in a performance bottleneck since each qc-task in the tasklist must access his repo-configuration to map the correct priority/severity. I will try it :-)

Andreas

Frank

P.S. I will be on vacation until Monday 4 of January.