[mylyn-integrators] Loading large number of tickets in a connector

Hello,

It's been some time since I started integrating a Mylyn connector. I've found valuable information in these mail archives, and googling around, and reading thru the Trac Connector's code.

However, I am now in the phase of making this connector perform better. I need "better", because when it's dealing with large ammounts of tickets to import, well, it just takes a lot of time.

Question:

is there a way to tell the connector to only load certain attributes when performing the query, and only load the full ticket when I double click on it?

Any directions would be highly appreciated... thanks.

And... congrats on the 3.3.1 release :)

Sebz

the only thing that takes courage in this life is standing still...

Back to the top