[mylyn-integrators] Retrieving Attachments and Comments info from Issuezilla

Hello Everybody

I am working on using Eclipse Mylyn interface to different issue trackers to connect and retrieve issues from some open source softwares like ArgoUML in order to use these data in my research (I am holding a research to assess evolvability quality for software systems, mainly open source, at Concordia University, Montreal).
I have the connection to Issuezilla working fine. I could retrieve some of the issue information also like description, reporter, component .... The problem I am having now is not being able to retrieve Comments and Attachments information using the same methodology.

For example, to retrieve summery:
** Assume I have TaskData taskData instance ready

taskData.getRoot().getMappedAttribute(TaskAttribute.SUMMARY).getValue()

But for Comments and Attachments TaskAttributes. All return nulls.

Example, to get comment author information I used this:

taskData.getRoot().getMappedAttribute(TaskAttribute.COMMENT_AUTHOR).getValue()

I also tried through Issuezilla itself, not Mylyn:

taskData.getRoot().getAttribute(IssuezillaReportElement.WHO.getKeyString()).getValue()

both return nothing. This is for all the comment/attachment related attributes.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
--