[mylyn-integrators] java content assist questions ...

Hello,

for our mylyn connector project (https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcmylyn) I need some help :)
I want add the following features to our project:

1. java content assist
It should be possible to type one (or more) "special" keyword(s), i.e. "Bug" and hit <ctrl+space>.
  Then a list of Bugs should be shown to the user
  - where can I look for tutorials etc?
  - maybe this is a "core mylyn" function, how can I use it?
  - is there a "mylyn best practise" for this, i.e.
     * the list should show only open bugs, or all bugs?
     * should such a list filterable?
* how can I find the current bug-repository which should be asked for bugs for the current java-file?

2. java / text editor hyperlink-detector
Also it should be possible to show bug-toolip if the user move the mouse over a "bug-pattern"
 - is this a "core mylyn" feature?
 - Tutorials?

Any hint would be wonderfull :)

Regards