[mylyn-integrators] Re: Handling IRepositoryListener.repositorySettingsChanged

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Robert Munteanu
<robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As part managing the task repositories I have implemented
> IRepositoryListener in my MantisClientManager. Following the example
> of the Bugzilla connector, I clear the caches whenever I am notified
> of:
>
> - repositoryAdded
> - repositoryRemoved
> - repositorySetttingsChanged
>
> 3) Implement IRepositoryChangeListener like the JiraClientFactory

It seems that if I receive a Delta of Type PROPERTY for the sync
timestamp I can safely ignore it.

Are there any other derived ( e.g. don't affect the cached repository
state ) properties that might be skipped?

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Back to the top