Re: [mylyn-integrators] API DOC

You can find entry points to documentation on the developers page:
http://eclipse.org/mylyn/developers/

The Connector Crash Course slides with the accompanied workspace
(sample code) and the Integrator Reference would be most helpful for
getting started with implementing a connector for a bug tracker.

Other than that take a look at the existing implementations for
Bugzilla and Trac to get an idea how to build on the Mylyn APIs.

Steffen