Re: [mylyn-integrators] changing attgributes on page

The first thought that comes to mind is that dirty state might not be
set/propagated so your changes are lost when the refresh happens? Try
setting a breakpoint in the saving portion of
AbstractTaskEditorPart.refreshFormContent() to see what happens.

-Rob