Re: [mylyn-integrators] TaskListView questions by ProjectKoach

Hi Bjorn,

great to hear that you are working on a Mylyn integration.

> - I use drag-and-drop from Mylyn's task list view to ProjectKoach's
> iteration plan editor. The problem I"m having here is intermittent: When I
> receive the drop event in ProjectKoach it sometimes comes with a null
> LocalSelectionTransfer object. (selection = null) For the most part,
> however, it is non-null and I can pick up the currently selected (and
> dragged) task object and establish a proxy in ProjectKoach.

Take a look at TaskDragSourceListener. Dragging should work for all
tasks except for unsubmitted tasks. Please file a bug if it fails in
other cases.

> - I would like to add decoration to tasks in Mylyn's task list for those
> tasks that have proxies in ProjectKoach. Is there any way to inject a
> decorator in the rendering of the task list view?

The task list uses a standard label provider that is extensible
through platform label decorators. You can take look at
TaskLabelDecorator for an example how to add decorations.

> - Task selection rendering disappears when TaskListView looses focus. (but
> comes back when it receives focus again)

Can you file a bug for that and provide a screenshot? I can not
reproduce that on Linux.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel