From: "avin@xxxxxxxxxxx" <avin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mylyn-integrators@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 22 July, 2009 4:38:10
Subject: [mylyn-integrators] Eclipse notification and header messages

Hello,

Is there a way to get rid of eclipse notifications that appears at the
bottom of the screen every time a synchronization or submitting is done?

Also, can get rid of the Hyperlink header-message? Alternatively, do
"synchronize" and refresh the contents after every "submit"? As it is now,
every time I do "submit" or an automated synchronization is made, I get a
Hyperlink message saying something like "Task has incoming changes" when
it is in fact either has not changed at all or meant the changes *I* just
submitted. Which is *very* irritating!!

I found some of the methods that make "undesirable" calls to
updateHeaderMessage() (where the hyperlink message is being shown) in
AbstractTaskEditorPage but they were all private, so I could not override
them! Would somebody please help me?

Best regards,
Avin