[mylyn-integrators] Customizing tasklist view

Hi All,

I've been trying to develop Mylyn connector for an ISV's bug tracker. I want to make some modification to the tasklist view. Is it possible to have some buttons in the tasklist for each task, e.g,

<Query name>
       -------
       -------

Also, I would like to have "Open with browser" functionality to be the default functionality(invoke on double-click) in this. Any suggestions?

Thanks & regards,
-Amrit

Back to the top