[mylyn-integrators] Repository Connector Update site problem

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this...

I'm trying to create an update site for a repository connector and I've run into a bit of a problem I'm not sure how to fix.

I keep getting an error when I try to install the plugin saying "Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements org.eclipse.ui [3.4.2.M20090204-0800]."

I've got an up to date version of eclipse so I can't see why this is happening.

In order to create the update site I created a feature which referenced my core and ui plugins. Then I created an update site project which used the newly created feature. I'm treating the project as a local site for the purposes of installing it into eclipse.

In my investigations I found that creating a basic project based on the Core project with a Plugin class and an implementation of the AbstractRepositoryConnector was enough to generate the problem.

Also to ensure that it wasn't the feature project I created which was the problem I added my plugins to a version of the trac feature and got the same result.

Does any one have any idea's about why this would happen?

Thanks in advance,
Paddy

Back to the top