Re: [mylyn-integrators] trouble installing my connector

We get regularly get similar reports against Mylyn (search for bugs
tagged as "[update]"). Often the actual error is not related to Mylyn
but caused by other installed features. To my knowledge the P2 team
has improved the error reporting and dependency resolution
significantly in Eclipse 3.5 so we'll hopefully have less of these
problems in the future.

I created this FAQ entry which recommends updating and enabling of update sites:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_FAQ#Why_does_update_fail_with_Cannot_complete_the_request.3F

Please feel free to add any additional hints that you have.

Steffen