Re: [mylyn-integrators] integration test; importance of ITask attributes?

Hello Larry,

re ITask attributes: I think that ITask is simply abstraction which
Mylyn uses in UI (mostly task list), while TaskData is for storing all
data you need to show/change in task editor.

In my connector I store only two attributes in ITask: one attribute
for helping ConnectorUI decide which icon to provide to Mylyn, and
other one to keep timestamp of last full (not partial) task
synchronization. My impression is that you don't need to bother
mapping other attributes which neither Mylyn nor your ConnectorUI
uses. (I am also interested in more authoritative answer for this :-)
)

-Peter