Re: [mylyn-integrators] Errors checking out Mylyn Source

WikiText has since been promoted from the sandbox. Try dropping the sandbox section of the paths to wikitext projects if you need WikiText, otherwise you can just comment those and any other sandbox projects out so they aren't retrieved.

-Rob

Vincent Vallarine wrote:
I have a need to extend Mylyn 3.0.5.  I'm attempting to grab the source
from: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn_Contributor_Reference#Checkout

I grabbed mylyn-e_3_4_m_3_0_x-extssh.psf as I believe this is the source
I need.  Is this correct?

I had to to a replace of "extssh" with "pserver" in the file to allow me
to get past some username/password issues.
But now I get most of the way through but it bombs out on:

"
The server reported an error while performing the "cvs expand-modules"
command.
  : cvs version: cannot find module
`org.eclipse.mylyn/sandbox/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext-feature' - ignored
"

At this point it just stops.  I get most of the projects checked out but
I'd like a complete build.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Vinny