Re: [mylyn-integrators] Eclipse + Mylyn Trac Connector + Trac (Problem)

Hi Rodrigo,

the Mylyn news group has a lively user community and is the best place to ask support questions: http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.tools.mylyn .

Since we get frequent questions about Trac 0.11 I have added an FAQ entry here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/FAQ#Does_Mylyn_support_Trac_0.11.3F .

Steffen

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:54 AM, Rodrigo Tripodi <rtripodi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks!
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this kinda doubt but here it goes: Is it possible to make these three guys working together?

Eclipse 3.4.0 + Mylyn Trac Connector 3.0.5 + Trac 0.11b2

When I try to add a new Task Repository it answers there's no trac repository on the url. ("No Trac repository found at url"). I'm sure the trac server is working properly and I've tryed all availabe access types with no success.

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance!

best regards,

--