[mylyn-integrators] Multi bugtrackers project

Hello,

I am currently working on Mylyn as part of a study led in a French engineering school. I am trying to understand the architecture of the Mylyn source code in order to write a new connector. Meanwhile, there are many questions that are still pending and I was wondering if you could help me to solve them more quickly than we would do, especially if they have already been asked.

Here is one of our questions: does Mylyn allow a single project to use several bug-trackers?

Best regards,

Carole Riffault

Back to the top