Re: [mylyn-integrators] cvs changes

Thanks, Steffen.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The WikiText component passed today's graduation review and has moved in cvs. If you have checked out WikiText in your workspace, please check it out again from the new location:

 org.eclipse.mylyn/sandbox/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext* -> org.eclipse.mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext*

In addition we are now using javax.servlet v2_4 again to fix a problem on Eclipse 3.3 (bug 260385). Please switch the branch if you have the javax.servlet Orbit plug-in checked out in your workspace.

I have updated the team project sets accordingly and triggered a weekly build which should be available from the weekly update sites shortly.

Congratualions to David who has done a great job making WikiText a high quality component of the Mylyn project!

Steffen