Re: [mylyn-integrators] attributes used for tasklist

You need to implement AbstractRepositoryConnector.updateTaskFromTaskData(). If you are using the default attribute ids and types, a very simple implementation using the default task mapper should work:

 new TaskMapper(taskData).applyTo(task).

AbstractRepositoryConnector.hasTaskChanged() should be implemented accordingly:

 new TaskMapper(taskData).hasChanges(task).

If you have implemented both of these methods already, I would recommend to start debugging there.

Steffen