Re: [mylyn-integrators] Integrate Launch Scheduler with mylyn

Hi
I will go for the AbstractTaskEditorPageFactory  solution  as a first step
Thanks for the help. Sorry about all my mail to the mail list.

Regards

Lars

Implementing a connector that extends LocalRepositoryConnector and adds a new task type for "Launch Tasks" might work. That would allow you to extend the planning page or provide a custom task editor for associating a launch configuration with the task.

A more lightweight solution could only contribute an additional item to the New menu in the task list context menu and simply create a local task with a custom editor page. Take a look at subclasses of AbstractTaskEditorPageFactory to see how other plug-ins do that.

You could try using due dates for setting the execution time but you would still have to implement your own scheduler for triggering running of launch configurations.

Steffen

PS: If you are unsure if your email has been received by the list you can verify this easily in the archive: ttp://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mylyn-integrators/maillist.html <http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mylyn-integrators/maillist.html> .