[mylyn-integrators] Integrate Launch Scheduler with mylyn

Hi

I am a developer of “Launch Scheduler” it’s a small open source project for an eclipse plugin to schedule runners I use it to schedule my nightly testing of large Junit suites. I’m now wondering if the scheduling plugin could be integrate into Mylyn as a sub plugin so that you could create task that would launches a eclipse runners at a given time and when the executing is complete the run task status could be set as complete.

I’m not sure take the next step but what I would like to use from Mylyn is the task interface but do it in a way so it make senses so that you could a task and a task that will be executed automatically.

So what do you think does this sound like a good idea?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipselaunchsc/

Regards Lars

Back to the top