[mylyn-integrators] Creation of tasks

Maybe that is the function of:
boolean success = connector.getTaskDataHandler().initializeTaskData(repository, data,
new DefaultTaskMapping(), new NullProgressMonitor());
assertTrue("TaskData not initialized", success);

but you need to check the mapping for each individual repository. DefaultTaskMapping() is not sufficient for all.
Maybe the initialization of a task for a specific repository should be easier and API. Seems a good request to me.

Maarten

Op 24 sep 2008, om 16:14 heeft Henke, Stefan het volgende geschreven:

Hi Maarten,
thanks a lot for your tips. In the meantime, I managed to create a task for bugzilla. But the same code is not working for jira. I guess that jira expects a different set of properties available in the task. Is there a chance to get a list of the properties that a repository expects for a task? I think without this information it will be hard to create tasks in a repository transparent way. What I am looking for is a way to switch repositories my code is working on. Is this feasible at all with regards to the expected task attributes by the repository?

Regards,
Stefan

Back to the top