Re: [mylyn-integrators] Rich Editor questions

To make an attribute appear in the attributes section of the task
editor set the kind for that attribute to KIND_DEFAULT. In the future
other kinds may be supported as well, e.g. KIND_PEOPLE to make is
appear in the people section:

  attribute.getMetaData().setKind(TaskAttribute.KIND_DEFAULT)

To "hide" an attribute set the kind to null.

Steffen