Re: [mylyn-integrators] RE: TaskEditorPage + onHover()

> When I point the mouse on a task in the taskView-list, a yellow box apears
> with some info. I would like to add some more info to be shown in this
> yellow box. How can I do that? Which method in which class I have to
> override?

The tooltip does not provide extensibility at this point. Please feel free to
file a new bug report that describes your use-case and requirements for
contributing contents to the tooltip.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de