[mylyn-integrators] TaskEditorPage

What method in which class is invoked to start the taskEditor when I double-click on a task in the task-view?

I tried to override methods in AbstractTaskEditorPage and AbstractTaskEditorPageFactory to see if anything I do there make any effect on my editor, and it turned out that none of the methods I override are being invoked. I though that methods like doSave(), createPage(), canCreatePageFor() and init() would be invoked at some point, but they don't. I'm thinking that there maybe something wrong with the editor-Extensions. I checked the Porting_Guide/3.0 and did something similar, so my Extension looks like this:

<extension

       point="org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.editors">

      <pageFactory

             class="org.eclipse.mylyn.MyConnector.ui.MyConnectorTaskEditorPage">

      </pageFactory>

</extension>

Can somebody please tell me if this looks wrong?

I also tried exactly as it says on the porting guide:

<extension
     point="org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.editors">

     <pageFactory
         class="org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.web.tasks.MyConnectorTaskEditorPageFactory"
         id="org.eclipse.mylyn.web.tasks.pageFactory">

     </pageFactory>
</extension>

But that did not make any difference.

Best regards,