RE: [mylyn-integrators] No event processing method in IInteractionContext?

Hi Owen,

The reason for this is that we have not yet had enough external use cases in
order to determine how event parsing should be exposed as API.  For example,
depending on how you're using it, the method that you're probably makes more
sense on IInteractionContextManager, since the implementation of
InteractionContextManager.processInteractionEvent(...) provide additional
logic for things like propagation of events to parent elements.

If you would like this to be API, please file a bug and describe your use
case, since that will help us determine what the API should look like.

Cheers,

Mik