RE: [mylyn-integrators] writing back

Hi,

I have now to override AbstractTaskEditorPage.doSave(), but that does not help. This/My doSave() method is not invoked.

There are also som other stuff that I do not understand: For some reason, the field "Notes" in the taskEditor gets from the begining the value of taskData.SUMMARY, the when I update the "Notes" the changes are saved even when I close this run-session and start a new one. The changes are still there in the editor even though I cannot see these changes when I try to print out some data in AbstractRepositoryConnector.updateTaskFromTaskData(TaskRepository, ITask, TaskData), neither in the original run-session where I made the changes or the ones after that. Furthermore, when I do "Synchronize" these updates do not disapear (which they should do since these changes where not made in the server). Why? What methods are taking care of that?

Thanks for the help in advance
Avin