From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beyhan Veliev [beyhan.veliev@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Mylyn Integrators list
Subject: Re: [mylyn-integrators] How to get TaskData?

Hello,

I am writing a new connector for Mylyn 3.0 and Eclipse 3.4 and I have
the same challenge in getTaskData(repository, taskid, iprogressMonitor).
I need to find the existing task or its taskdata for the passed taskid
and I should use only the APIs of "org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.core".  I
haven't found a way to do this. Is it possible?

Thank you in advance
Beyhan