From: mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mylyn-integrators-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avin Ismail [avin@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:01 PM
To: mylyn-integrators@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mylyn-integrators] How to get TaskData?

Hello,

How can I extract the TaskData of a specific task? I am trying to
implement getTaskData(repository, taskId, iprogressMonitor) that has to
return a TaskData. Now I can retrieve the task with the specified taskId,
but how can I get the TaskData of that task?

FYI:
in PerformQuery(), I followed the example on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Porting_Guide/3.0 and created the task as
follows:

TaskData data = createTaskData(repository, id);
TaskMapper mapper = new TaskMapper(data, true);
mapper.setTaskUrl(taskPrefix + id);
mapper.setSummary(description);
mapper.setCreationDate(creationDate);
mapper.setDueDate(dueDate);