[mylyn-integrators] Querys in Mylyn 3.0

Due to bad knowlwdge of Eclipse and mylyn, I started writing a new
connector in mylyn 2.0 and reached to the point where I can see my
queries, tasks and update the tasks. Now upgraded to MyLyn 3.0 and I have
a couple of questions:

* How are querys represented in Mylyn 3.0? I read
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Porting_Guide/3.0 and I know that I am not
suppose to extend AbstractRepositoryQuery with my own implementation.
However, I cannot find the class AbstractRepositoryQuery anymore, so what
is replacing it? How can I represent my queries?

* Is it practical to change my code so that it can work with mylyn 3.0
now? Or should I just start over?

Thank you in advance!
Avin

Back to the top