Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn 3.0 Porting Strategy

Dennis Rietmann wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently porting the origo connector to Mylyn 3.0, but I'm lost with all the many changes and honestly don't know where to begin. So my obvious question is: Are there any guidelines that you could give me, like in which order you should port the connector? Is there some document which states the major changes in a more detailed manner than in the porting guide wiki?
The best thing I found was the BugZilla Connector and the Trac Connector ports. You are right there are many pieces and parts that need to be changed. The biggest change is in the fact that everything follows more of a DOM interface for creating a ticket. Start with getting your Attribute Mapper setup. This controls how your fields will eventually be rendered in the the editors.

Again, the Trac connector and the BugZilla connectors are going to be your best sources, along with the wiki page that discusses the major API changes.

Back to the top