[mylyn-integrators] How to make an attribute hidden in Mylyn 3.0?

Hi,

How can attributes made hidden in Mylyn 3.0? In Mylyn 2 there was attributeFactory.isHidden which could be used to prevent an attribute from popping up in the attributes section (e.g. you don't want the description to show up in there). I couldn't find anyting similar in the TaskAttributeMapper and in the TaskAttributeMetaData class - can someone give me a hint there?

thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top