[mylyn-integrators] Porting to 3.0 - Will the Mylyn_Integrator_Reference be updated ?

Hello,

can somebody tell me whether and if so when the Mylyn_Integrator_Reference will be updated soon ? The porting guide is really helpful but i need some more information about the changes concerning the mylyn bugzilla packages. I tried to extract them out of the includes tests but inside the tests many deprecated classes like e.g BugzillaTask are used
and i wonder about how to replace them correctly.
Ivan

Back to the top